Summer Enrichment Specialists
Say Yes to Education is seeking high performing undergraduate students to work as Summer Youth Enrichment Specialists in a school based setting with students in grades K-5.
Summer Youth Enrichment Specialists will possess the ability to work well with children and other staff in a collaborative setting. They will develop and implement project-based lessons that incorporate academic and enrichment projects allowing students to gain exposure to new enrichment areas while enhancing their academic performance.
Applicant must be currently enrolled in college and must have completed their freshman year. They also must have CPR and First Aid certification active through August 2013. If you are not currently certified you will need to obtain certifications before June 1 and must be active through August 2013 before any job offers are finalized.
- Previous experience working with children preferably in a day camp or school setting a must.
- Ability to work as member of a team and also independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and creativity
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Participate in paid training
- Design and implement enrichment activities for children in grades K-5
- Assume responsibility for 20 students in grades K-5
- Lead students on off-site and school-based academic explorations
- Attend all staff meetings
Go to http://www.sujobopps.com/postings/49180 to apply before 5/6/13